How to Access The Erotic Review
*Update! (2/1/2020) The Erotic Review is open again to U.S. citizens. Go here: TER
The previous post was published 4/17/18
Theeroticreview.com (TER) has closed its website to U.S. Customers. If you attempt to log in you will see a page explaining why the site is no longer available to U.S. customers.
However, the site is available for users outside of the U.S.
It is very easy to access theeroticreview.com from an IP address outside the U.S.
Then once on the site, you can search reviews of escorts outside the U.S. just like you’ve always done. That’s the good news.
The bad news is that there are no reviews for escorts working in the U.S.
How to Access TER as if You’re Outside the U.S.?
You can access TER on the “Tor onion browser.”
What is the Tor Browser?
Very generally, Tor is a browser that hides your IP address.
More specifically, it routes your IP address to many different places around the world so it is virtually impossible to see where you are logging in from. Here’s an example:
The IP address for the above sample browsing session goes to somewhere in the US to Russia to Netherlands to somewhere else. Tor is sometimes called the onion router because the routing is peeled away. That’s why some websites on the dark web end in “.onion” not “.com”
When you are using the TOR browser, it is as if you are outside the U.S.
Is The Tor Browser Legal?
While the TOR browser is known for searching for illegal products on the “dark web,” there are in fact thousands of legitimate legal websites on the “Dark Web.”*
* You probably already know this, but GOOGLE only indexes about 5% of the entire internet. The remaining 95% of the internet is hidden aka “dark.”
The Tor Browser allows you to access a portion of the “dark” part of the internet. That’s why you hear the term “Dark Web.”
Is Tor Safe?
The US Navy developed TOR.
I’ll repeat, Tor was developed by US Naval Intelligence.
In the same way, the internet itself was started in the government, TOR was also developed by the government. Government officials developed TOR because they wanted the ability to communicate anonymously.
You may have heard about the Silk Road back in 2011, 2012, etc. The Silk Road was a marketplace on the Dark Web where you could buy drugs, guns, hitmen, body parts, etc.
Vendors on the Silk Road only accepted Bitcoin for payment, and you could only access the Silk Road using the TOR browser.
Nevertheless, TOR itself is perfectly safe and legal.
How To Get The Tor Browser
TOR is simply a browser that you download for free. You can get it here: TOR Browser
The TOR browser is no different than Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
It is very easy to use.
After you download the browser, you just double-click the icon just like you would with Chrome or Safari, then type in the website domain you want to go to.
Note: The Tor Browser and the pages you browse sometimes take longer to load.
For more information on the Dark Web itself, this is a great book:
Alternative Bachelorlifeinc Resources:
How would you like to be able to approach any girl you want during the day or night? With the dietary supplement Phenibut you will be able to. It’s cheap and kills your anxiety better than any prescription drug you can buy.
Do you miss the days of meeting beautiful girls online? There’s one place where you can still go online and meet beautiful girls – that is Seekingarrangement.com. If you’re tired of flakes and average to below average girls matching you, seekingarrangement.com is your answer.
Do you have problems getting and staying hard? This one pleasurable trick will solve your problems. Simply use a Fleshlight and not your hand when masturbating. A fleshlight is a smooth rubber-like sleeve that feels like a real vagina. It is not rough on your dick like your hand. After only two weeks, you will be able to get and keep an erection again.